New Rules for 1v1 NA
Date: 22nd October 2017
Steps to join your match
- Make sure your Steam account is linked when you first register for the tournament
- When your tournament starts, wait for the bracket to be seeded by the admin
- Once the bracket has been seeded, you should then click on your matchup in the bracket page
- You will be presented with a “Start Match” button, click on that to generate your matchup’s lobby
- Go into your Dota 2 game and there should be an invite to a lobby from “battlebot”
- Accept this invite to join the lobby. If the invite does not show up, go back to your matchup page and “resend” the invite. If that fails, you will find the server lobby and password for you to manually enter into the game.
- Use the Flip Coin feature on the Battlefy Match Page to determine which player will pick side for Game 1. The player that did not pick will pick the side for Game 2.
- Once both sides are ready (please verify with the other player by asking “Ready?”), then one player from either team can type “!start” to lock in the tournament and begin the countdown
- Good luck and have fun!
- Players have a maximum of 10 minutes to join the lobby once it has been created. If you do not join within 10 minutes, you will be given a game loss.
- If you have been banned by Valve for competitive play, you may not participate in this event.
- All tournament support will be conducted in English
- Players may request a pause via chat. The opposing Player has the right to deny a pause or not respond. If a Player pauses the Game without receiving approval, they will forfeit the Game.
- If a Player is found cheating, the tournament admin may force a forfeit, disqualify the player from the tournament, and notify Battlefy and Valve of the cheating
- If a player quits or disconnects from a match, they will be allowed to rejoin. If a Player is gone for longer than 5 minutes, they forfeit the match.
- If there are major issues with your matchup, contact the tournament admin immediately through Discord: https://discord.gg/zs9wk2c
- If there is disagreement on the outcome of a match, please provide screenshots and contact the tournament admin immediately. The tournament admin will have the final say. In addition, if you dispute a match with no grounds for disputing, you may be disqualified from the tournament.
- If any serious bugs occur, the game has to be paused immediately and the administration decides how to continue. Abusing a bug is forbidden
- The admin has the final say on any conflicts
- Players will play in Best of 1 Round Robin matches on Saturday, October 7th
- The top 2 Players from each group will move on to the final four playoffs on October 8th
- The playoffs will be best of 3 single elimination
- Players must bring their own mouse, keyboard, headsets, and mouse pad, PC and Monitor.
- Players must provide their own Steam Account
- Best of 1 Matches. Both players remove one hero alternatively until one hero is left which will be played. The player with the lower seeding has the option to remove the first hero. The player who did not remove the first hero will be given the option to pick their starting side (Radiant/Dire).
- Restrictions on Game play Elements. Restrictions may be added at any time before or during a match, if there are known bugs for any other reason as determined at the discretion of the tournament organizer.
- The latest official Patch version will be used throughout the Event.
- Wards/Runes/Dust/Consumables are allowed.
- Using the courier to ferry a bottle back and forth from the well (Bottle Crowing) is allowed.
- Game Mode: 1v1 SOLO MID SAME HERO
- Server Location: US East
- Cheats are not Allowed
- Bots are not Allowed
- Shadow Fiend
- Templar Assasin
- Queen of Pain
- Storm Spirit